The transporter is responsible for transporting, with his vehicle, children who have an active youth protection file with Mino Obigiwasin between their community (Lac Simon and/or Kitcisakik) and the various services in Val-d'Or or elsewhere in the Abitibi region. Transportation may be required during the day, evening or weekends.
- Come from an Anicinape community of Lac Simon or Kitcisakik;
- Be familiar with the families of the communities of Lac Simon and/or Kitcisakik;
- Have a valid class 5 driver's license;
- Have a car and a civil responsibility insurance of 5 millions for having passengers (reimbursed by Mino-Obigiwasin);
- Be available during the day, evening and weekends when there are transports to be done;
- Not have a criminal record (check before hiring);
- Be caring, diligent and flexible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- On call for transportation needs;
- 5 million liability insurance reimbursed;
- $2.60/km reimbursed;
- Meal expenses reimbursed;
- $5/15 minutes waiting time reimbursed.